JMSNews Community Site

Go Back   JMSNews Forums > Discussion > Babylon 5

Old 10-03-2017, 06:00 AM
Vorlon Visitor

Would love to see some screen caps, if anyone wants to indulge me. Not something I'm going to sign up for, but would be cool to see what all the excitement is about.

Kosh: Good!
Old 10-03-2017, 08:37 AM
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
I'm not really one for CGI but I really love the 4k ships, too.
And we can save those images to make really nice desktop wallpaper.

Neil
Old 10-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottenst View Post
And we can save those images to make really nice desktop wallpaper.

Neil
Yeah, it is so awesome. I just got a new laptop and it needed the upgrade on the wallpaper.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:01 PM

Latest update from B5 Books:

Quote:
SHIPPING STATUS
The 2-Volume Hardcover edition will ship in 85 days or less. The books are literally being printed right now (she says placing her hand on the Book of G'Quan).

We are using the same company as the Babylon 5 coffee table book and they - understandably -- won't give us a date until they are certain it's the correct date.

The cause of the delay are the free upgrades (J. Michael Straczynski signature, custom slipcase, double bookmarks, et al). For example they can't make the custom slipcases until they have finished printing the books so they are truly custom fitted.

Because we added the free upgrades after we put the book on sale we messed up the timeline.

We will email you the moment we have something more concrete than "85 days or less."

ACCESS TO ONLINE EDITION
As promised, three weeks ago, on Saturday, September 30 we sent out the login information for the Babylon 5 Encyclopedia to the email address you use for paypal.

If you paid for the online edition or got the bundle then you should have gotten this email. If not, simply reply to this email and let us know and we will resend the information.

Also, if you are on a payment plan and have made at least half your payments, reply to this email and we will grant you early access to the online edition.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:38 PM
Confirmed User

What our fabulous mod failed to mention is, the email is signed by amongst others, Lt. Jan...
"There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: