JMSNews Community Site

Go Back   JMSNews Forums > Discussion > Sense8

Old 10-28-2017, 06:32 PM

What do you want most in the Finale?

(Let's just assume that 'a third season' has been said)

Me, I want to know whether Jonas was a good guy, bad guy or double/triple/whatever agent. There's something that makes me think he's *not* on the side of our cluster.

What about you? Would love to hear from all of you, regular posters and lurkers alike!
Old 10-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Confirmed User

I am terrified this special will be too short to get the emotional catharsis we all love.

So what I want most are earned moments of joy, sadness, humor, beauty, and closure for the main 8, without anything feeling forced and shoehorned in.

I know we're beyond lucky to get even another mediocre episode, but it seems 2 hours won't be enough. I have faith they can do it, but it's a huge challenge.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:28 AM
Vorlon Visitor

I'd like some kind of solid explanation as to why BPO is hunting Sensates and how they pose a threat. I wasn't too convinced by what has already been put on the table. I guess much of it will come down to Whispers and his back story.

I'd also like less montages set to uplifting music.

I'm honestly a bit fearful that the whole finale will be a bit of a rushed mess. I hope JMS has at least had some input in terms of notes and his general 'plan' for the arc has been respected.

I re-watched The Matrix recently and it's still a really fun film, but it really got me thinking about how the Ws have been coasting on the same central idea for the best part of two decades. I still feel like the central premise of the show is great, but has been diluted with too many characters and is trying to spin too many narrative plates.

Anyway... curious to see it when it lands.

Kosh: Good!

Last edited by Ubik; 11-03-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: