JMSNews Community Site

Go Back   JMSNews Forums > Discussion > General Discussions

Old 05-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Confirmed User

Oh great question. My memory says I did, but I haven't looked at them in years. Now I have a treasure hunt!
Old 05-04-2017, 10:06 AM
The Un-calculated Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney View Post
oh great question. My memory says i did, but i haven't looked at them in years. Now i have a treasure hunt! :d
throwback thursday!!!
Old 05-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Confirmed User

Okay so the treasure hunt was successful, but I remembered why I didn't remember them - they are terrible. I scanned them into my computer to see if I could salvage anything, but there is really nothing to be done with them. You can't really see Andreas in any of them. I have one decent pic and it is just of the outside of where he was signing autographs. Plus I have a closeup of the exterior sign, which I actually had to piece together from three separate pics. I had forgotten that the little mini-set they built for him to sign autographs in was very dark. My girlfriend at the time took a bunch of pics without using the flash. It is completely my fault. I was likely so wrapped up in the awe of the moment I didn't realize what was going on. Seems like I get distracted really easily doesn't it.

So I made a little album with the best three. It is VERY sad. I will try to do more work on them, but I don't expect much success. And I have the date as 04.25.1998. I can't confirm that is exact, but I am pretty sure it is.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:27 PM
The Un-calculated Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
It is completely my fault. I was likely so wrapped up in the awe of the moment I didn't realize what was going on. Seems like I get distracted really easily doesn't it.
Don't fret. Better to appreciate the moment and mess up mementos than miss the moment making mementos. Camera phones have made it almost too easy to forget to use our eyes and live in the moment.

And you're not alone in being caught up. I took my sister to meet the Backstreet Boys for her birthday some years ago and she was so starstruck she almost walked out of the venue BEFORE we took our picture! lol Luckily Brian was on hand to bring her back over to the group faster than I did. lol She says it's all a blur to her.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:12 AM
Confirmed User

Well the reason I fret is it seems like there are so few photos of that Mall Tour out on the internet. I feel bad because I feel like I dropped the ball on capturing an important moment in B5 history. Anyone know of a good place to find an archive of people's pics from the tour?
Old 05-18-2017, 06:36 PM

From Bruce Boxleitner:

Quote:
THIS WEEKEND: Flower City Comic Con 2017! Saturday, May 20 through Sunday, May 21. Rochester, New York.
See you soon, East Coast! -BB
Old 05-19-2017, 09:35 AM
Confirmed User

Sure wish I was going to Rochester. According to a recent episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine it is a wonderful vacation destination.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: