JMSNews Community Site

Go Back   JMSNews Forums > Discussion > Movies

Old 03-19-2017, 06:29 AM
[Zathras Conspiracy]

The Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions are movies of incredible intellectual ambition and emotional depth and I find it deeply depressing that they are not recognized as such. The idea of anyone but the Wachowskis even touching the Matrix is repulsive.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:38 AM
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
The Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions are movies of incredible intellectual ambition and emotional depth and I find it deeply depressing that they are not recognized as such. The idea of anyone but the Wachowskis even touching the Matrix is repulsive.
I agree. I feel like other hands on The Matrix wouldn't be The Matrix. And the fact that the idea would be a Morpheus origin story already tells you it is going to be a re-imagined Matrix - thus not what the Wachowski's created. I will definitely past unless Lana and Lilly decide they want to be a part of it, which I HIGHLY doubt is going to happen. HAVING said that I would LOVE to see what they might come up with if they did do another one.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:12 AM
Just a fan

If the Wachowskis won't supervise, I would perhaps be okay with the establishment of a story group that really understood the films, but I fully expect the people that join the writers' room to google "matrix trilogy explained" and read and adopt all the popular fan theories about how Neo gained his powers because he ate the Oracle's cookie, Smith is the real One, humans are used as CPUs instead of batteries, Machines can't lie, all past Ones looked like Neo, and Zion is another Matrix.

Tags
matrix, wachowski, wachowskis

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: