JMSNews Community Site

Go Back   JMSNews Forums > JMSNews Information > Introductions

Old 09-26-2014, 09:57 AM
Confirmed User

B5 Fan; Totally Not A Spam Bot

Greetings!

I am a long-time B5 fan. I've stuck with the series through thick and thin starting with The Gathering. Glad that they updated Delenn and G'Kar's look because they looked a bit rough.

Second and third seasons were my favorite; the Shadow War was absolutely astonishing. I absolutely loved the Shadows because I've never seen an antagonist like that in any sci-fi show. That's how an old species should roll - with designs so unfathomable that you can't truly relate to what you're seeing.

I am gravely disappointed with not being able to see the Warlock in action. That is one hell of a beautiful ship and reminds me a lot of the Sulaco from Aliens.

Anyway, cheers!
Old 09-26-2014, 01:21 PM

Welcome, Sanjuro!

I'll let DougO know that you're here. Bear with us while he upgrades you and then we look forward to your posts!

Jan
"Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017
Old 09-27-2014, 09:28 PM

DougO just emailed me to let me know that you're all set, Sanjuro!

Welcome aboard!

Jan
"Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: