JMSNews Community Site

Go Back   JMSNews Forums > JMSNews Information > Introductions

Old 07-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Confirmed User

Wink Who am I?

First off, I've been a long time lurker around this forum. I followed the season 2 production thread obsessively (several times every day) and I really appreciate all the members' meticulous documentation.

I've also been a long time Wachowskis fan (I discovered JMS thanks to Sense8). Thanks to The Matrix Trilogy I decided to study philosophy. I admire the directors' ability to constantly change their style and approach, while still staying true to the message of their first film, The Bound.

For whoever who might find it interesting/important, I live in Prague, I'm gay (or as Lito would shout:
Old 07-12-2017, 12:01 PM

Hi, Adalbert101,

Glad you came out of the shadows to join us. Hang on while I let DougO know to upgrade your account.

See you again soon,

Jan
Old 07-13-2017, 12:05 AM

You're all set to post now. Again, welcome!

Jan
Old 07-13-2017, 08:36 PM
Confirmed User

Welcome Adalbert101!!!!! Can't wait to READ your thoughts. Don't we have at least one other member in Prague? Or maybe we did and they have stopped posting. I can't remember. Anyway, at least now we know Prague is definitely represented!!!!!
Old 07-16-2017, 02:06 PM
Vorlon Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalbert101 View Post
First off, I've been a long time lurker around this forum. I followed the season 2 production thread obsessively (several times every day) and I really appreciate all the members' meticulous documentation.

I've also been a long time Wachowskis fan (I discovered JMS thanks to Sense8). Thanks to The Matrix Trilogy I decided to study philosophy. I admire the directors' ability to constantly change their style and approach, while still staying true to the message of their first film, The Bound.

For whoever who might find it interesting/important, I live in Prague, I'm gay (or as Lito would shout:
Welcome to the forums!

Kosh: Good!
Old 07-20-2017, 07:20 AM
Confirmed User

Talking introduction

Hi everyone, i am new to the forum, and been told through other forums that here there are good conversations usually happen and not the usual name calling. once i have access to the rest i would love to see some other threats and hopefully contribute to them
thanks everyone
Old 07-20-2017, 07:30 AM

Hi, Kyan,

Please let us know more about your JMS fandom so I can ask DougO to upgrade you.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:48 AM
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Hi, Kyan,

Please let us know more about your JMS fandom so I can ask DougO to upgrade you.
HI there, thanks for getting back. Well i just got my netflix account back and realise sense8 was there, so i wanted to start watching but was also looking for a place where i can post and get genuine replys, other forums are just full of trolls and spoilers. I cant lie, sense8 put JMS on the radar for me but i hope thats okay.

thanks.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:50 AM

Absolutely new fans are welcome. I'll email to let DougO know to upgrade you.

Hang on. Oh, and watch for your status to change from 'Registered User' to 'Confirmed User'. I'm going to be traveling and may not see when it's done.

See you soon,
Jan
Old 07-22-2017, 08:32 PM

You're all set for posting now, Kyan9. Welcome!

Jan

Tags
introduction

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: