JMSNews Community Site

Go Back   JMSNews Forums > Discussion > Babylon 5

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 96 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyG
And, last week on "Battlestar Galactica," the guy credited as "sniper" in "Ceremonies of Light and Dark" (the psycho guy who told about killing a Minbari piece by piece, and who then sang a very off, creepy version of "Dem Bones") played Royan Jahee, the head of the peace movement. The actor's name is Paul Perri.
I knew he looked familiar, thanks Amy.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:01 AM
Confirmed User

Keffer

Quote:
Two weeks ago on "24," Jack Bauer killed Warren Keffer! That's right, Robert Rusler, season 2's Keffer, played "Hank," a guy who infiltrates CTU as a fake computer systems expert, then a fake doctor, then a failed assassin. Jack killed him gooooood. Poor guy can't get a break!
I was wondering why I receognized the actor from somewhere.

Neil
Old 02-03-2006, 11:41 AM
Ranger beyond the rim

that was keffer!? WOAH I'LL HAVE TO WATCH THAT AGAIN

. . . *Reviews the episode* . . .

Wow . . . thats wicked!

EDIT: Watching Stargate Atlantis and B5 Crusade's Peter Woodward (Galen) is guest starring.
"It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Last edited by Laiden; 02-03-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Ship's Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelmaster
Hill Street Blues.
I picked season one of this up last night.
Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Confirmed User

Cailin James on Boston Legal

She is alive and well but her client, who sued guest star Michael J. Fox on Boston Legal, succumbed to his lung cancer. Michael also seems on the verge of succumbing to lung cancer. But Ms. James, if I may say so, looked fine.

The actress' name is Erica Gimpel, according to Midwinter.

Btw, William Shatner does a good job on this show as an aging law partner with severe memory problems. A quotation from the appears below (occasionally they include an amusing reference to the actor's past life).

Shatner's character Denny Crane and James Spader's character Alan Shore were spending the night in a cabin while on a fishing trip in Canada. Earlier, they had met a person who was preparing to go to court over an issue of species preservation (I forget which species). Later, when they were in their room, Shore mentioned how sea lice would attach themselves and said that they're " ... referred to as 'cling-ons.' " Shatner, who lying in his bed, looked at the ceiling searchingly and said: "Did you say 'cling-ons' "?
Old 02-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Confirmed User

Galen (the wonderful Peter Woodword) was in Stargate - Atlantis over here on Wednesday, 8th Feb. Episode title was (goes off to episode guide for a look) The Tower, he played a chamberlin lotsa screen time.
Phaze
on the "need to buy the techno mage books" ID
"There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "
Old 02-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Confirmed User

I'm sure this has been posted and I just missed it. I was watching ST:TNG and Worf's adoptive parents were touring the ship after whopping up on the Borg. His dad was played by Ivanova's Rabbi, with his signature Russina accent.

The next episode I watched, I got to make fun of the horrible makeup...it wasn't even the same skin color as the rest of his face...looked horrible..
Old 02-15-2006, 05:05 AM

Just as a reminder, Mira Furlan will be appearing in tonight's Lost as the mysterious Danielle Rousseau.

Jan
Old 02-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Confirmed User

Honorable mention on "King of the Hill"

I was watching "King of the Hill" tonight (I'm trying to win a free trip, what a shock, eh) and Peggy got obsessed with a rare garden gnome. A passerby stopped and started obsessing about gnomes with her...as she was walking away together she asked Peggy, "Are you into Babylon 5?" Peggy replied, "No, should I be?"

Sigh...seems we are to lumped in with Trekkies...
Old 02-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Confirmed User

I watched "The Flash" (series from 1990) last month, and in one of the last episodes there is Bill Mumy in #019, "Good Night, Central City"... as a scientist (Roger Braintree) 8-)

Here is the proof: http://www.tv.com/flash/show/970/episode_guide.html

PeAcE
Old 02-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Ship's Surgeon

I noticed Joshua Cox on this hippie show while channel surfing the other day:

http://imdb.com/name/nm0185104/

Quote:
Tough female doctors treat an exclusively female clientele at the Rittenhouse Women's clinic, tackling female-centric issues and trying to make the world a better place in a male-dominated society.
Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.
Old 02-28-2006, 11:07 AM

Here's a pre-sighting for you. At MegaCon in Orlando this weekend, Tracy Scoggins said that she has finished filming a present-day movie of"The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" where she plays a detective and Tony Todd plays the dual title role. She said it should be out in June.

Jan
Old 02-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Confirmed User

I happened to catch an episode of Relic Hunter the other day (which I would not normally watch) And I was pleasently surprised to see Claudia Christian as the guest star. She had a fair bit of screen time too.

Man.........she's still got it
Old 02-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Confirmed User

Send a message via ICQ to SLerman Send a message via AIM to SLerman
Richard Biggs was on a rerun of CSI on SpikeTV tonight, playing an ex-gangster's lawyer. Think he was only in the one scene, but it was interesting seeing him as a much different character from Dr. Franklin.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Confirmed User

I just watched Mira on Lost. She had a slightly bigger part and watching her made me realize just how good an actor she is. I do enjoy watching her playing the roll of Danielle.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: