JMSNews Community Site

Go Back   JMSNews Forums > Discussion > Movies

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average. Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 03:16 AM
Confirmed User

More comic based movie

Sorry, can't provide a link coz I read it in my TV magazine but obviously a lot of new comic based movies are coming our way within the next two years.

Not in that order and some might be missing since I'm drawing from my memory here but:

Iron Man2, Green Hornet, Thor, Green Lantern, Captain America, Silver Surfer, Spiderman reboot, Avengers, X-Men Origins Magneto and Deadpool, Justice League, Batman Dark Knight 2, Superman, Doctor Strange ...

Personally I'm looking forward to Thor, Green Lantern and Silver Surfer the most.

Green Lantern should be very interesting to see...

Btw., if they can make a Green Lantern or Silver Surfer movie I really can't see why they shouldn't do a Phoenix/Dark Phoenix mini series... I mean. We all know that she can rise again after X-Men 3, don't we? And who doesn't want Famke Janssen in a skin tight suit, right?
Old 05-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Sleeping In Light

I think that in terms of these movies it'll just depend on who's directing and who's in them.

Jonah Hex is also coming out this year, which is an odd one in my opinion, but I'm interested in seeing it.

Dark Phoenix would make a great movie or series. I don't understand they choices they make to do a movie like Wolverine: Origins vs that.
Old 05-31-2010, 02:02 AM
Confirmed User

Well, the idea of making that movie wasn't THAT bad... I mean, not everyone has read the comics dealing with his origin. And it seemed like a logical choice after what was depicted about him in X3. But what the actually MADE of it...

I'm afraid though that the people in charge won't see the good in making a Dark Phoenix movie or series.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Bedskeype

More comic based movie

thats the one, sorry i wasnt realli specific cuz i didnt really know what the movie was called, but if anyone has watched the movie and has any comments about the chinese culture relating to american culture please tell me
Old 05-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Confirmed User

Just saw the Avengers Movie tonight.
Joss Whedon did a hell of a job there! Well, that's not a big surprise. But I'm still very impressed. I really loved the chemistry between the different characters. And the scene during the credits showing Thanos whets the appetite for more...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: