A question to any one or JMS..

 Posted on 6/29/1994 by jmsatb5@aol.com to rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

There is a law called Commonlaw Copyright, which means that something
is copyrighted in whatever form you print it -- electronically, in a
booklet, even if it's performed verbally in public -- the moment you
produce it. You don't have to put a (c) notice on it, it's there
automatically. Anyone wanting to sign over rights to something must do
so specifically, one item or message at a time, in writing, signed.