Re: B5:LotR TLaDiS - Some Observations, Questions, etc. (SPOILERS

 Posted on 1/22/2002 by to

>ps. What do you call the frames right after the cut back from commercial,
>before the actual content of the movie starts again?

True Black. Don't know if that's the technical term, but that's what I've
always heard them called.


(all message content (c) 2001 by synthetic worlds, ltd.,
permission to reprint specifically denied to SFX Magazine
and don't send me story ideas)